OWCC offer a full range of pre-tender and measurement services for all offshore wind construction projects. Commissions are carried out by quantity surveyors, specifically trained in these processes, and who have a wealth of experience. Both computer aided and traditional methods of measurement are used to guarantee a fast, cost-effective, and reliable self-checking service.
With an enviable track record for delivering on time and to budget, OWCC are committed to providing a fully integrated service throughout the life of the contract.
Pre-contract services are essential for maintaining proper contractual, programming and financial control from the earliest stages. This will help to avoid problems such as prejudice to tender prospects, uncertainty over contract terms, lack of identifiable intent and method statements, disparity between scope of work and price, and the unwitting acceptance of onerous terms.
Our services include:
• Project planning (including assistance with the presentation of tender programming and method statements)
• Production of tender and contract documentation
• Assistance through tender negotiations
• Assessment of contract conditions prior to ratification to ensure proper representation of agreements made
• Tender and bid support
• Bill of quantities production
• Cost planning